Landmass update

I mentioned before that Landmass was dead in the water and updates had been long ago. Well MBC has become aware of that fact. In January they acknowledged that on the site, but little has changed. They've posted several news items that I can't read. Very little beyond the front page of this site works. It either times out or dumps an SQL error. I still can't verify my account with the Landmass specific user agreement. The subjects of several of the news items tells me that they are aware that there are server and login issues. I cannot actually read them because they time out. Someday this particular game might work again. I might try poking them with an e-mail to see if they can tell me anything useful. Using an old test account I can apparently get it to work enough that I can download and log in to empty servers. Not much of a solution though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment